The Udinese 2021 away shirt represents the history, memory, roots of the club and the strong bond they have with their homeland. This special shirt is dedicated to the Fogolârs furlans, i.e. those who emigrated from Friuli and now live in every part of the world. The shirt features a diagonal stripe on the front depicting all the places that Friulians have emigrated to. The design is finished off with the sentence: ALL THE COUNTRIES AND CITIES WHERE A FRIULIAN HEART BEATS. Sky blue, navy blue, red and yellow colours together make for a bright and playful look. What’s new about this shirt is the eco-friendly Softlock fabric, with is made from 100% Recycled Polyester (rPET). 145 gr/m2 knit fabric which, compared with virgin polyester, uses less energy in the manufacturing process.
- Mandarin collar with ribbed details and yellow slit
- Knitted cuffs and slits on the sides
- Tone-on-tone, dye-sub printing of the date ‘1077’ on the sleeve, the year when, as tradition has it, the Friuli region was founded
- On the front, the bottom features an embossed heraldic eagle, the coat of arms of the Friulian flag
- Mesh and micromesh inserts enhance breathability at all stages of the game